Treasure what you have...

Treasure what you have...

Time is too slow for those who wait;
Too swift for those who fear;
Too long for those who grief;
Too short for those who rejoice;
But for those who love...
Time is eternity.



My Music

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Disappointed & Sad

I'm so disappointed and sad today...

In e first place, I shd nt have went out with you, your bro and friends when i can feel that you actually don't wish to bring me along. How stupid am I, not realising that u actually found yrself new companies, yr bro and friends and that u no longer need my company. I shd have realise that when many times I wanna go with u, u rejected me, and only ask yr bro or his friends to tag along.

When i told u i wanna spend more time with u, cos after i give birth till now, we hardly go out together or spend time together, but u told me you dun intend to bring me along cos dun knw what i can do when u prawning. After hearing, I'm so sad but I act as if nothing had happen...

After supper, u wanted me to go home first, instead of bring me along with u all. What can I say... but OK... While driving on the way, I thought u will change yr mind and bring me along, but u asked me whether I want to go home or follow you. Of course, I've no choice but go home, cos i dun wanna make u unhappy. If u wanted to bring me along, u will not had asked me to go home in the first place.

Everyday, we are beside each other, but the number of conversation we had are countable... I always wanted to chat with u but... u r always on the pc... so i don't wanna disturb or irritate u... Is this so-called marriage life.

Maybe like what u used to say... I'm too dependent and sticky on you.. I shd depend more on myself.. isn't it funny? U r just beside me, and I have to send u an email in order to communicate with u.

No comments: