Treasure what you have...

Treasure what you have...

Time is too slow for those who wait;
Too swift for those who fear;
Too long for those who grief;
Too short for those who rejoice;
But for those who love...
Time is eternity.



My Music

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Confinement Days are BORING!

Confinement days are really boring!

Firstly, everyday have to eat confinement food...

Secondly, cannot shower with clear water... Have to shower with herbs or ginger water...

Thirdly, no matter how hot, nv let the fan blow at you... shower like never shower...

Fourthly, cannot GO OUT! Everyday have to stay at home. Cannot even step out of the house... Sometimes I dun even know what to do at home. Surf net surf till nothing to surf, play games also play till bored... sigh...

Everytime see my husband go out, I feel so sad and sian... We used to always go out too, and hardly stayed home... NOW... ask me whole day and for one whole month cannot go out... I feel like I'm dying soon...

No comments: