Treasure what you have...

Treasure what you have...

Time is too slow for those who wait;
Too swift for those who fear;
Too long for those who grief;
Too short for those who rejoice;
But for those who love...
Time is eternity.



My Music

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm nt just shwing my temper for the sake of showing it!

Everytime I come back home there's bound to have some ppl who makes me angry. What the fuck?! Can't u all just let me have some peace doing my own things! Just because of wanting to mop the floor, u asked me to shift into the room, with the damn table and laptop. After that, u say u wanted to watch tv in the room, ask me to carry the table n laptop out again! U think it's funny shifting here and there, whereby I'm alrdy so tired to move! I'll get frustrated, it's normal! You think it's nt tiring is it?! What's wrong of me showing my frustration. Put yrself in others position and think n feel of how one's feel. When mopping the floor, u sitting there watching tv, did anyone ask u to shift here n there? Even if we did, u also won't move. Don't be selfish and just think of yrself. You think we've gt no emotion, won't get angry, frustrated... no matter how controllable a person is, when he/she is tired, they will sure get flare up! Always thinking that we are in the wrong showing attitude or temper to u, but when u show to us, did we ever say anything? We respect u so we just keep quiet... Pls respect n understand one's feeling..

No comments: